Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (33)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading. All title links go to Goodreads. :)


Books I Read Last Week:
I absolutely love Lauren Barnholdt's books! Every since I read Two-Way Street I've anxiously grabbed hold of any of her books that have managed to come my way! I had Sometimes It Happens from Simon and Schuster's Galley Grab, and it was getting close to expiring so I devoured it the other day. I loved it, and I'm not really surprised. I haven't met a book of hers that I didn't like after all. :P

Woo hoo! I finished Supernaturally! And it was awesome, just as I thought it would be! Now I just have to write a review for it, which hopefully won't take me too long...but I'll be honest, I'm a bit backed up on the review front. I really need to get cracking! lol Anyways, Supernaturally was fantastic, and I think fans of Paranormalcy will love it, I know I did! :D


Reading Now:

I'm reading The Last Archangel for a blog tour. I just started it last night before bed, so I haven't gotten very far though. :)



Books I Want to Read This Week:

I'm really excited to read Little White Lies! It sounds fantastic! It kind of makes me think of Mystique from X-Men! :D

I'm excited for this one too! :D It looks like my Kindle is going to get a lot of use this week; The Last Archangel, Little White Lies, and Darkness and Light are all ebooks. :P lol

    And what are you reading???

    Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

    Happy Reading!!!
    ♪♫ Ambur

    4 comments:

    1. Until Sunday I had only finished four books, a fifth of what I was reading during spring semester. Then two things conspired to make me read more. Come see what happened.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Darkness and Light looks great, its been on my TBR list for a while. I hope you enjoy it.

      ReplyDelete
    3. You've got some great books!

      Have a great week! :)


      I'm a new follower :D

      ReplyDelete
    4. @pussreboots: thanks for sharing! :D

      @My keeper shelf: Thanks! I hope I do too, and it looks great, so I think I will! :D

      @Jules: Thank you! I hope you have a great week too, and thanks for following. I hope you like what you find on my blog. ;)

      ReplyDelete

    Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D