Monday 16 May 2011

Maggie Stiefvater's Giant Forever Trailer Contest!

Words on Words by Maggie Stiefvater - GIANT FOREVER TRAILER CONTEST

Maggie Steifvater is having an amazing contest right now! But it ends really really soon, so if you guys want to enter you better hurry! The link to her contest is right ^ up there at the top of this post. :) You only have until the morning of May 16th though...so like I said a very short amount of time. :)

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Here's Maggie's awesome Forever trailer! :D I love the little paper wolves! :D




And if you wanna buy her book, you can signed copies here: http://www.fountainbookstore.com/autograph-maggie.


So who else is super excited for Forever?? I know I can't wait! :D

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D