Tuesday 8 March 2011

Teaser Tuesday (17)

Teaser Tuesdays at Should Be Reading

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:

"EARL
When he got in the truck he had on a pair of pants so tight it took him three tries to get his leg up into the cab. His T-shirt had a skull on it and the tongues in his big white shoes were hanging out like they belonged on a pair of dying dogs."

- The Woefield Poultry Collective by Susan Juby, p.65

As you can see this was in Earl's POV. This book has four alternating POV's and I absolutely love how unique each of them are. Earl's is probably my favourite though, he thinks and says the craziest things, and I love when he calls the one character, Seth, chubnuts...makes me laugh every time! haha

So what are you reading?

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very quirky book :-)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description. My teaser is at http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it... I liked that it was different :) I hope you can stop by mine!

    www.lulu-bookaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D