Thursday 3 March 2011

Bloglovin' and Happy-almost Friday! :)

I was looking through the Traffic Sources of my blog and a site called Bloglovin' was on there. I've never heard of it before, but I figured I'd go and claim my blog on there, so here's the think so that if you want to you can :


I'm pretty excited and anxious for this weekend to come up now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so Happy Friday (almost :P) to everyone! 

♪♫ Ambur

PS. Does anyone else immediately think of McLovin' when they hear the word bloglovin'? 

2 comments:

  1. It was probably my visit that left you the bloglovin visit as I use Bloglovin as my reader for my favourite blogs. You'll find me on there too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of bloglovin'! And I agree, it made me think of McLovin' when I first saw it lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D