Tuesday 4 January 2011

Winner! New Year's Smash Blog Hop.


The winner of Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson is:

smileforidk:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm emailing the winner right after this is posted, but if you're the winner and do not receive my email please email me at ambiepie_6(at)hotmail(dot)com. The winner has 48 hours to respond, and if I do not hear from them by then I will draw a new winner. The winner was chosen using Random.org.

Thanks for enterring everyone! If you didn't win, don't worry, I'm participating in two more blog hops right away, then next one is in less than two weeks, so don't forget to check back in for that one. :)

Happy New Year's once again to everyone, and as always, Happy Reading!

♪♫ Ambur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D