Tuesday 11 January 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (9)

Teaser Tuesdays at Should Be Reading

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teasers:

"I'm at school Monday morning twenty minutes early because Mom has to get to the hospital by seven--I guess someone has an extralarge tumor or something. So I lean against the flagpole on the lawn in front of school waiting for Tiny Cooper, shivering in spite of the gloves and the hat and the coat and the hood."


-Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan, p.77
I'm loving Will Grayson, Will Grayson so far! I'll probably finish it later today...depends on how long it takes me to read the first eight chapters of Great Expectations. :)

Well you saw a teaser from the fabulousness that is Will Grayson, Will Grayson, so what are you reading? Feel free to share you own teaser too. :)

Happy Reading!!
♪♫ Ambur

4 comments:

  1. I loved Will Grayson, Will Grayson. It's one of my favorite books I read last year, and certainly my favorite contemporary/non-fantasy. Glad you're enjoying it and that you got used to the punctuation! :P (I had the same reaction when I opened the book, but by the end, couldn't care less.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this book before. I'll have to check it out.

    My teaser is on my blog:
    http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meagan: I finished it in between classes today! I loved it :D ya it bothered me in the first chapter and after that I didn't even care lol

    Lisa: It's a pretty amazing story, it definitely had me thinking and re-examining how love can be so different. From how you love your friends, to your parents, to your partner. It was a pretty moving story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can`t wait to read this! Also, I kidnapped your button and gave it a new home on my sidebar :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D