Saturday 1 January 2011

Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon Wrap Up!!!



Happy New Year everyone!!! :D

So for the Out With a Bang Read-a-thon I finished reading:


I didn't finish the third book that I planned to read, Torment, but I did start it, so I'll probably finish it soon. I knew I'd be busy this weekend though, so I didn't really plan on reading much, but I still had an awesome time reading what I did.
I hope that all the participants had fun in the read-a-thon, and that everyone has an awesome night!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Welcome to 2011! :)

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D