Friday 15 October 2010

Spookiest Read for Halloween Read-A-Thon!!!

If you're participating in the Halloween Read-A-Thon over at Young Adult Books Reviewed, you can find all of the mini-challenges here: http://yabreviewed.blogspot.com/2010/10/welcome-to-halloween-read-thon.html

This blog post is for the reading challenge over at YA Addict's Blog!

She asked participants to blog about their spookiest read!

Okay, so my spookiest read ever was:


...I'm totally kidding. :P

Seriously though, the spookiest book I probably ever read was Night by Elie Wiesel. It wasn't spooky in the traditional sense of ghosts go bump in the night and all that. To me it was spooky because it was real. Those horrendous things happened to real people, and that really got to me.


Spookiness aside, it was an amazing story, and don't tell my high school English teacher this....but I actually really enjoyed reading it.

Happy Reading and Do Svidanya!!!

♪♫ Ambur

3 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about this book but I've never read it.
    Would you read it again or was it a one-time read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally got me there for a second! lol

    I agree, the true scary stories are by far the spookiest. This one definitely sounds creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol WOW Junie B. Jones ahhh I love that series...gotta check it out :D

    Haha

    And yes, I loved Night...it was an amazing story, so sad and just shows the horrors of the concentration camps.

    Wdebo :)

    P.S. Really love your blog, would you like to do a follower/link exchange?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D