Wednesday 20 October 2010

Hunting for Nightshade....Andrea Cremer's contest and my hunt for the book


Right now on Andrea Cremer's blog she's having a contest, where you can win lots of Nightshade related goodies! Here is the link: http://blurredhistory.blogspot.com/2010/10/hunt.html






Click HERE
 for Nightshade's
Goodreads Page.)

Yesterday was the release day for Nightshade, and since I already had plans to go out with my best friend it worked out perfectly. We planned to go to supper, Chapters, and then finally to see Easy A in theatres.

Supper was awesome, but ran a little late, so we decided to go to a later movie and spend even more time in Chapters, which was probably a good thing because we had a coupon for 20% off our purchases, not including the 10% off from the iRewards card, so boy did we spend.

We wandered through the store and wound up in the Young Adult's section, and I searched and searched for Nightshade. Somehow I kept missing it, so I printed off the information from the little kiosks on where it was in the store....and it was right beside where I was standing.

Right in front of me the whole time. :P

But I found it, so I'll deal with a little bit of embarrassment from momentarily forgetting my alphabet.
 I blame Chapters, it always gets me giddy on books. There's a reason my parents only take me there so often afterall....I spend lots, I get SUPER excited, and I end up making friends with the sales staff, which for some reason my mom finds kind of weird.

Anyways, here's a photo of me with my lovely prize from my hunting expedition...next time I'm brining a map.


Just a quick question before I go...have you picked up your copy of Nightshade yet????

Oh and in case you were wondering, Easy A was awesome, probably the funniest movie I've seen all year. I defintiely recommend going to see it if you haven't already. It's actually a pretty clever movie, which is really rare nowadays. :)

Happy Reading and Do Svidaniya!!!

♪♫ Ambur


1 comment:

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D