Friday 15 October 2010

Halloween Read-A-Thon!!! My Choices :)


Okay, now I feel kind of silly. I totally signed up for the Halloween Read-A-Thon over at Young Adult Books Reviewed blog (Link Here)...and I totally forgot about it. In fact, if I hadn't stumbled upon it today, the day before it takes place I would've totally missed it. Thankfully I did though! :D

Anyways, so for the Read-A-Thon from Oct.15 to Oct.17 I'm going to read as Halloween themed books as I can! I'll try and keep my twitter posted with my status on the books I'm reading. :)

Anyways, so my choices for the Read-A-Thon are gonna be:

I Am Number 4 by Pittacus Lore
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Iron Daughter by Julia Kagawa

I'm almost finished reading The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting right now, so I'll start on these books after that one, hopefully I can finish at least a couple of them. I figure it's better to shoot big and go home than it is to underestimate myself though. ;)

Anyways, feel free to participate in the Read-A-Thon even if you aren't signed up for it, it is for fun afterall.
I'm pretty excited for this, and I hope to see you all there! :D

Happy Reading and Do Svidanya!!!

♪♫ Ambur

PS. Happy Be-Lated Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!!! :D


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have actually read all of your books and can say you are in for a really good weekend of reading! Have fun!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of your choices look AWESOME! Iron King is amazing, but I haven't had a chance to read any of the others yet.
    Happy late Thanksgiving ;D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D